8/24/09

A weekend well diserved...part 2

ok so saturday...i got up...relaxed 4 a bit...cleaned the hall way?...cleaned the kitchen man -_-...then grabbed a bunch of my vinyl records and went to chill in my garage...listened to a buncha different songs...i played this "Malcolm X Speaks To Young People" record...and at the same time played a track that i did on my dads "Phantom X7 (Keyboard Workstation)" that was fun...he would be talking over the track then i'd put my fingers to the record and u hear, era-era-freely-era-era-era-freely... you digg??...then i put on another beat that i had did..and got my favorite JAZZ album..McCoy Tyner_Expansions...and then i played the 1st and best track on there..."Vision"...the beat i did had piano playing and such as well as i beat...i went to the last for bars of the beat which was just the drums and looped it again...now i had 8 bars of sweet Jazzy Drums...i slowed down the drums to about 70 bpm as the tempo i think?..stopped the song..moved it to the 1st of the 8 bars...then played "Vision"..waited for the right timing then BAM pressed play..and my drum loop over this song was beautiful...i had already planned to sample it...but i'll also do what i did that saturday too...wowie man..that made me happy....

an hour later i called marilyn up..2 see what was up 4 the afternoon...not a suprised that she had plans..."she wants to move"..then i called up Mylo..asked what he was up too..turns out he was going out with his mother..which made all SEEM hopeless...a thought poped up (thanks to marilyn)...AARON LORICK...my friend..so i called him up (lucky for him) because his little brother was having a sleep over with a bucha 9 year old kids..and aaron could not handle it..he accepted my offer

later that day...at like 8 o clock..we went to go pick up Aaron..we went to the bridge with my mother and 13 year old brother...e and aaron split from them and went to check ou stuff inside of nordstrom..looked at some stuff and headed out...next door was steffanos so we went to get in line and get some pizza...(around this time mylo had made contact with my mother..turns out one of the places he was going to go with his mom was the bridge..and he came at arond the same time as us...so we're eating pizza..and gay bob sneaks up on me like Hello Sir(or something like that lol)..so he sits we eat we talk we laugh blah blah..we get up and head...to go find something to do...first place we went must have been one of the venders...i think...idk...so this part may be out of order...but we went to the vendor..i found a ring with this cool design that reminded me of madlibs ring...which is why i call it my madlib ring...feels really GOOD to have a job...the ring was $2 anyway...that was nothing...wat was the pizza and drink 5.50? or something....yea..i had plenty on me =)...we arrived at this other store down stairs...me and mylo went crazy when we found G-Shock watches(that i had seen in my complex mag. for $100) for 15 dollars..even if it wasnt exactly REAL REAL..grow up how Fake could i be...anyway..i had a hard time deciding whether i wanted that for an easy $15..or this belt of Rastafarian colors (Red, Gold, Green)..for $6...even tho it was cheap..i did still think about the fake factor..as did Mylo...we went into borders several times...cuz Borders is actually a really cool place to be at..for me...a nice relaxed environment...Mylo ended up finishing his collection of Saul Williams poetry books by purchasing ",said the shotgun to the head" (my favorite of the 3)...i on the other hand...went back and got my Rasta on...now if i went back today i probabl would get that G Shock..probably this up coming saturday cuz i get my check friday..but i wana go to the grove this time but idk....still..i was happy with my belt...since i lost my rasta necklace..(it fell of my neck somewhere)..

I Got A Rasta Belt & Rasta Band, I'm A Rasta Man...and before the summers over i'll get some Rasta colored outfits together...including some home made shirts...ofcourse.........

anyway i had fun that night...I'm gonna make this summer end with a bang though man you'll see.................school in two weeks...and not one book ordered...or thing on supply list gotten..-__-...still not worried at all...I'm out...PeAcE

1 comment:

Jean-Emmanuel said...

you shoulda got the watch i wouldve given you my belt.