8/11/09

Newest Addition To My Production Studio...

A few weeks ago i got my first pay check ( ^_^ )...and it didn't suprise me at all that i spent it ALL on a (brand new) turntable that I found in the pawn shop by my house...now i know what you're thinking, "it's in a pawn shop it's not brand new..", well maybe the box was opened, but if you saw the quality of everything that came with it, you'd KNOW that it's (brand new) most of the stuff still in plastic, except for the manual...I guess someone made a mistake and could not return it or get a refund, either way, I think it was a great choice on my part...it was $75...they're sold for $200 & $300...what would you have done??? (Madlib Status) [or almost...I'm getting an MPC at the end of the month ^_^...it's been working GREAT & i customized it with some stickerz...

here are some pics...
Yessuh

Turntable4

Turntable6

Spin2

Spin

No comments: