8/28/09

Friday.

My last day of working here at Our Weekly, because I worked through all my hours so quickly...so I typed up a letter, I'm going to leave it under the CEO's door...and then go pick up my 3rd check...and that will be that...end of my summer job =/...it was fun while it lasted..and i shall reap good benifits from it..now i can get some last minute hanging out in with WHOEVER...summers almost over man..and still have no school suff..i guess thats what next week is for...getting all that done..im excited about how next week will turn out really though..i'll talk about all that other stuff later

so friday.....ok.ima leave work at 11:00...then i'll go pick up my check...go home...or go where my brother and mom are going if she can't drop me off.....i'll call myles or something....because we have had plans since like monday for him to come over today and work on stuff(music) and my garage...but he made plans after that i guess...my bimbo @$$ bestfriend...lol..but yea...and i'll get my thing..uhh..yea buy my MPC 500 i mean..and what not...j dilla kit..even though i have one...OHHH that's wat i'll do at home..call eulalia and make some mroe drum kits outta all these loops Mylo gave..sounds good

Solo, diPPin' dOwN & oUt...peaceeee>>>>

No comments: