8/14/09

Another Friday, Another Pay Check...

finally, i've been waiting for this day...to day i get my pay check and open up a new account...
i hope these next two weeks go by fast enough to...I WANT MY MPC...
i may not be getting my mpc this weekend but with part of this pay check ima get this dope Stones Throw x Serato Collabo Pack...i could use some extra slipmats, and stones throw vinyl for my collection...i'm also going to get a new cartridge for that awesome new turntable i got, unfortunately i fiddled around with the diamond tip 2 much...and broke it..but its okay cuz im getting paid =)...im also going to get some female RCA to Male 1/4" adapters for when i get my mpc so that i can hook up my turntable to it, for sampling...Mr. Loop Digga, My NxGga..and i MIGHT get it this time, i MIGHT get it with the next pay check, but ima get some new head phones too...

man it feels good to have a job =)

No comments: