8/15/09

FridaY...

as i planned, i went to USC with the urban media foundation...had a good time there...my mom picked me up after that and we went to go pick up my check...got it...appearantly worked 47 hours...but i have reason to believe that that was actually MORE THAN 50...im going to take it up with the super visor i always work with my agency though, since she's cool...either way...AFTER fxckin tax was cut...i made $347.24...IF i saved all of it...in one more paycheck i could get that MPC..but im probably going to wait until my last check to get it...which is the Friday after school starts...and oh my god they took off $28 tax combined...cuz they take off regular tax or something like that..and then health care...-_-...which is sus..cuz i originally had $375.and some cents...but hey..thats life...i went to the bank of america in watts which was crowded..but this black dude helped us get out quicker than we probably would have..i thanked him for that...he started my new student account and such..saved $200 in my checking....and $55 in my savings...walked out with $92.24...ended up giving my mom $12..2 dollars 4 some candy...and 10 for gas..but hey it feels good to have it...plus the money i make from selling incense..OH and i got a temporary debit..and my other debit is on its way...which im stoked for.........

later after cleaning my room i went over mylos house...which is where i still am..chillin...


only bad part about friday i'd say is that i didnt get to tell my bestfriend about my day v_v..you know...like u can see how excited i am..but i wanted her to like hear my voice and HEAR....the feeling u know mang.....and i just enjoy talking to her..even if it wasnt on the fone...i probably would have had more fun typing all of this to her instead of on here...mm, well thats life...

gettin money, pockets neva hungry...when i get home im going to the pawn shop..lol

No comments: