8/31/09

This Too Shall Come Too Pass...

well, i'm done working, a month and a half i worked i think, it could have been two months but i finished my hoursn on friday...so...im back at the club...or home..whatever...the lady that works at hour weekly and runs the urban media foundation program im in says her and the CEO of our weekly are going to rehire me though, for Urban Media Foundation...that should be cool...=) they like my work ethic, attitude, and such........


on another note, my last check is coming September 11th...along with 100 extra dollars because SOMEONE at work nominated me for this young intern with great ethic type thing you know...cant say thAts not a great honor....unbelievable i'm about to blow about 500 on this MPC 500 but its worth it...so i say its not blowing it..its more like investing....=) really excited...and with about $220 also on the way and 100 left over from past checks...the weekend after my 1st half week of school..with be splurge mania....

No comments: