8/31/09

Monday The 31st.

today was cool...since i finished all my hours @ work, i decided to show up WHERE I BELONG...the boyz n girls club, in general, but specifically the studio there...one of my favorite places to go this summer really...its like u enter a different world up there, totally different atmosphere, some drama, but mostly calm, serious, funny, complex, and simple at the same time......anyway...it was me, Brandon G, this other dude DeShawn (that i made a beat for, we'll be working on that song)..Raj. stopped by..and the other staff of the studio this female Carly was there...we chillaxed..i sold Brandon some incense (good lookin')...we burned it chilled...i showed brandon a beat..i made a new beat...for me & DeShawn (

By My Decree.mp3 - WeIrD eYe)

and yea...that'll turn out to be something hot...weird productions....

so ya...i went to the promenade with alexas cousin...we walked around there for a bit...i got some info on applying for a job...got some japanese soda and pocky..yum....


OH HOW COULD I 4GET...MY NEW RECORD CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY...THE BEATLES - STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER(hi marilyn), AND PENNY LANE...BOUT TIME TO BUY THAT MPC...1 OR 2 DAYS MAYNE...=) ANXIOUS TO CLICK THAT BUTTON




-i keep running into B. things are weird...trying to straighten them out

No comments: