9/12/09

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly...

today..was cool...i started off at the boys n girls club of santa monica working at the pancake breakfast...that was cool...fun...i met this guy...who is gonna call me..and help me my music career along and all...see...i got connections...and we got all this stuff planned..he gave me his card and all..and i gave him my info...yea so..theres more to come on that..(right place, right time)

and uhh..after that i went to this young black scholars program..and saw three friends...one old...2 in my uran media foundation...and yea..that was cool..got some college info..and all that...then saw 3 other girls in my urban media foundation at my sisters girl scout meeting place type thing...and yea...didnt say anything to them tho..lol we've never talked..but yea...

ima probably go out...later tonight...and idk..do something...ima finish this geometry right now tho while listening to dilla stuff...

oh did i ever post that up?...if not...thursday night i bought DILLANTHOLOGY1 and Dilla DOnuts...n so yea..we all know its dope..so yea...im out 4 now

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: