9/9/09

1st day back at NRHS

but not 1st day of classes...

it was cool and weird at the same time, like mannnnnnnnn
i just cant tell u that much tho
i went to dennys with Yoelim jean thebe noah eric and alex...that was cool

then we kind of split up and it was just me Yoelim and jean...it was cool til yoelim reminded me that she was going 2 meet a guy...at the book store...so...i felt kinda like wtf...ut its cool...its all good.......

i shook marilyns hand...and had a blunt reasoning with her....
(i told jean, when another guys around, i'm not)...
i am just more fun when its like that...and idk...i prefer it that way with my BEEEESSSSTTFRRIIENDDD(singing)

so yea...as always im trying to...make some sort of plans or ideas for friday...im not making solid plans because i do not like to get my hopes up then get let DOOOWWWNNN

in addition to seeing a million familiar faces..and reuniting with people...i saw the movie "9"...it was a bit slow at the beginning but it got more interesting.that was cool...OHHH and who was there right next to us..why our good friends : Mac, Jess, Lucas, Quinn(and others who for some reason i can not remember the names or faces of...BUT i know them lol..i really do..)..oh and persia and jean...yea...but others i 4got...

i always went to this keystone meeting at the boyz n girlz club..(u'll never hear the end of that)

and yea...it was a nice day...2morrow is the 1st day of CLASSES...i'll let u know how that goes



OHHH
PS...i got some important stuff in the mail today...2 of my ebay orders
my CF card..and my 1/4" adapters...so i played my records loud inside the house...
and my bank statement...

so yea...who knows what the future holds..all i know is...........................

No comments: