9/3/09

Get Up In It...WHUT!!!

after a bunch of confusion...i finally found the MPC that I'm going to get...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290344435784&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

what happened first was i bought an MPC 500 (i was being impatient)...i had bid on an mpc 1000 but i thought someone was going to outbid me...but...it turned out that i won that one...0_0...crazy right...by that time i had already sent the money to the guy with the mpc 500...and i told the guy selling the mpc 1000 and he was like going to have report me to the resolution center and they would fine me...if i didnt get out of that mpc 500 deal...im glad he gave me that idea...i went and asked the other seller if i could cancel the deal and get my money back...HE SAID YES...and so i got my money back this morning....and actually i think its fortunate for me that the other guy also canceled our deal..so i got all my money back...and now im watching 4 MPC 1000's that are cheaper than the 500...and they're the blue and red kind..and it is said that they're in excellent condition...so i'll choose that one that i posted the link for...JAH had my back this time..i learned a lesson man....

now im bout to get that champion sound...

No comments: