9/17/09

the angels from my nightmare....

...we talked...as we usually do..and things ended up good...like they usually do..i have a better understanding of things...so...im not trippin...


i made it into the jazz band...im on the drums...as i should be.......homie sultan on the guitar..its gonna be dope.......


i am still being bugged about the fact that sayda and samaria think jeans hair is better than mine..and BOLDLY gave my hair the description of his...mine is more shapely...i know this...because i know geometry..and i have glasses incase my sights off...so...idk....fORgEt them.....lol


got my new turntable needle...ima sample using my Fantom X7 until i get the money for an MPC..well...christmas..thats all i want..its approaching that time..woot...woot...(i got that woot thing from sayda -_-)


check out the little homies though...

(left to right) Jesus, Sultan, Jeanette, & Darbie.lol..punny freshman..haha jk


No comments: