10/9/09

Sometimes It Gets Lonely...

and right now is one of those times, i know i vowed (to myself) to put her behind my back, and not give her so much importance in life, because that's all she had done for me---no matter what i said, no matter what she said, it ended up being the same thing, and now we're through, and it honestly hurts, a lot, but that's life, shouldn't have to be though---but i can't just keep it out of my mind, especially right now, it's a Friday night, and we actually haven't said much all week, but this is the loneliest i have felt yet...i haven't talked to anyone tonight, it seems like they all have gone to sleep or whatever, and we would have been on the phone right now man...just laughing it up, talking about EVERYTHING...if not on the phone at least texting...that would be fine......but we're not...and she's out of my life...not because i wished it...because we made it..


Shes Out Of My Life - Michael Jackson
..fml..that song explains about HALF of how i feel..

No comments: